Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We made it!!!! We are now in Colorado staying with my sister. I really missed this place. I'm so glad to be here. Thank you everyone that helped us on our way as we traveled.

4 comments:

Rena said...

I'm glad you made it back...hope to hear that you got the job too soon.

Miller Family said...

YAY!! Tell Sam I said Hi and stay in touch as you have time!

D.B. said...

Either I'm trying to check the results to quickly, or your poll might not be set up right. Or maybe I just need to wait to come back and check the results?
Good Luck

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Glad you made it safely. Thanks for taking the last brownie! Haha. Just kidding. It was fun having you guys here. Sorry we had to work the next morning and couldn't make you a proper breakfast and see you off.