Sunday, October 26, 2008


Cheese!!! Our life this week in a nut shell.


Ira has wanted to have Chicken Cordom Bleu for some time and he finally made it last night. He did a great job and everyone ate it up!! Way to go hun!!! Keep cooking!!

Saturday Samuel and I had some new friends over and made cookies. Samuel loves to put the icing on just so he can lick it off and leave the cookie.

Samuel is my ham.

Samuel making his own breakfast. Okay, he had some help from daddy making his eggs. His favorite thing to eat.


Two more videos of Baylin walking. I keep trying to get a good one of him. He is really doing well. I just get the camera out too late. Plus I have Samuel asking if he can take a picture as I am trying to tape as you can see from the video with Baylin in the pirates shirt. Once again no sound, but cute anyway.

1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for posting. It makes it easier to keep up with you.