Thursday, May 14, 2009

Signs you are Pregnant
  • Food adversion
  • Nausea/Vomiting
  • Tired a lot
  • When doing laundery you throw whites and darks in together so you only have to do one load. (okay maybe that is not a sign of pregnancy, but just want to be done with laundry for a minute.)
  • When you have an ultrasound that shows that a baby is inside of you growing!!
That is right. I am pregnant with number 3. Prior to the ultrasound they thought I was due on December 9 (my birthday), according to the current size of the baby I am not 10 weeks (dang it!), but 8 weeks. (What?????? I have to be pregnant for 2 more weeks!!!) Notice any holiday two weeks after my birthday? That is right! I am due on Christmas Day! Crazy!!!



This is a pic of Samuel watching a movie. This kid loves blankets. He is always pulling all of them out from under the entertainment center.
Samuel will often ask if he can sleep on the floor in his room, but Baylin new to the bed has been found once sleeping on Samuel's bed (with his brother) and now on the floor. I am happy to report Baylin is doing much better staying in his room at night without the use of a gate. I have had a couple of nights in the beginning where I was sooooooooooooooo ready to put the crib back together right then and there. Thank goodness for time.

6 comments:

Kristal said...

Awww it's a little tiny baby!! So cute! Those boys are so funny!

D.B. said...

Congratulations! Crazy, guess that means Ira will be cooking and eating out a lot:) Sorry Ira.

Kim said...

Two weeks later?! BLAH! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Rachel said...

Lane had already told me and I sent a congrats via him, but I don't think you got that. So congratulations on your new little one! Very exciting ... sorry it's 2 weeks later than you thought. That's no fun.

Rena said...

Congarts, that is so exciting, We are all so happy for you. Sorry about the 2 more weeks thing... the same thing happened with Nate, they said I would have 2 more weeks then they thought at first, well then Nate made up for it and came 2 weeks early. Hope that happens for you too.

Molly said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! P.S. Your kids are so super cute!