Tuesday, November 10, 2009


What?!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so right after my previous post I decided to try one more time to see if I could get the pics to work correctly. OF COURSE THEY DID. So do I have to complain about everything to make it work for me? Either way I am happy that it is currently working. So now you get to see my cute kiddos (okay a little bias, but look at them CUTE!!!!!!!!!).
The snow pics below are before we actually got all of the 25 inches in a two day span. There is a car under the pile of snow. You can kinda see the driver side front tire. Needless to say they did not go anywhere for a couple of days.

Baylin wanted to throw snow the whole time outside, but totally did not want anyone to throw it at him.


On Ira's day off we went to Boulder to hang out. The boys wanted their picture taken with the elk. The entertainer there was pretty neat to watch. More flexible than I am and most anyone for sure.



The only photo of the boys that I could get of them smiling and standing still. The rest of the time they were too busy keep the focus on getting more candy. After each house Samuel would say that he needs to go to the next house because he needed more candy.
Baylin was very business like at each door. Nobody had to say anything because he did it all for them. "Thank you, your welcome, bye bye." And he would turn around and leave.





California BOY!!!!
Ira was running to the neighbors house for me one night and this is what he chose to wear. Mind you that this was during the downfall of the 25 inches we were getting. He is so from California. Haha!!!

No pics with me and my huge belly. That is a descriptive word that my doctor used to tell me that I am measuring much bigger than a woman of my supposed due date. Another ultrasound has to be done to find out what is going on. There is a slight possibility that my due date will be moved back up to the original date December 7 (wahoo!!!) or it could be a very large baby this time (dang it and ouch!!!!!) We won't know anymore until the 23th of this month when I go in for that ultrasound.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

That's the night I was talking about just today when I told him to go put some clothes on. Silly boy!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

We miss you guys!