Thursday, February 18, 2010

A TRIP TO THE DENTIST.
Samuel had his first visit to the dentist on February 5. I had been preparing him for his first visit talking to him about opening his mouth really big so they can see all of his teeth. He kept asking me if they were going to take all of his white teeth and give him green teeth. I would tell him they want to clean his white teeth so he can keep them. So when we got to the office and they called his name he immediately opened his mouth really big. We all laughed. The lady told him that he opened his mouth bigger than anyone all day. That made him feel really good. He was such a trooper throughout the visit. He did everything he was told to do until it came to the mouth piece used for the fluoride. He refused to put that thing in his mouth and I can't blame him. I've never liked those things either. The dentist gave him a thumbs up for healthy teeth with no cavities. After his visit he kept telling everyone that his teeth were clean and he wanted to go back to the dentist again.




1 comment:

D.B. said...

I'll have to check w/ Bridgette but I don't think our dentists use the mouth piece,... nope, just checked, they paint the flouride on our kids teeth.