Elk, and fish, and owls, and eagles! Oh my!! Not to mention a birthday boy!
We saw an owl and an eagle to start off the Elk Festival at Estes Park.
This is a close up of one of the elk. We saw a lot more than this. In one group on the golf course there were about a total of 10. And over at the High School was at least 10 or more. At the High School there was a group of females with one male laying down. Then another male approached and he had not made it very close before the other male got up and let him know that these females were not about to be shared.
Not a close picture but you get the idea. The male is walking back after his little chat with the visitor.
The birthday boy! Baylin is now 3 years old!! He got a spiderman fishing pole, shirts, dinosaur train toys, and his favorite "How does a Dinosaur" books, and a race track. I don't know why the arms are up for each picture lately but it is his new thing.
Samuel posing by the geese after we checked out the elk rested just to the left of this picture under the trees.
After we left Estes Park Ira noticed Samuel asleep like this. See the hand in the pringles can. He has always been good at falling asleep while eating.
Notice Baylin's arms up again in a picture?
I was having the hardest time getting Samuel to look at the camera after he caught the fish.
2 comments:
We LOVE the "How Does a Dinousaur" books here. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Hey there Heather! I'm so glad you found me. Your kids look great and OMGsh how they have grown! I would love an update when you get a second: shannongish@gmail.com. I'll be checking back here again for sure.
Post a Comment