Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shopping for a car.  RRRRrrrrr...
I hate shopping for a new car.  Okay what I really hate (at least most) is dealing with car salesmen.  They think they know everything and you somehow know nothing and will just say yes to a deal without doing any research of your own on a vehicle.  Just give it to me for the price I am offering you and you can have your commission and I can I have my car.  Start beating around the bush and not give me a yes or no answer I'm done and walking out the door.  Why can't we be honest and upfront with each other?  You want to make a buck and I want the car for my price.  Sounds fair right?  Sadly we will be out there doing it again at some point test driving and fighting for a price.  I already don't want to do it, but I do want a new car.  Hold on dream of Honda Pilot with 8 seats and 4WD we will be enjoying your space some day.   Until then watch out car salesmen cause I am coming in with a bad attitude and ready to go for the door if I don't get what I want.  RRRrrrrr... 

2 comments:

D.B. said...

you should get an odyssey, their cheaper :) If in doubt, watch theses, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQ-jRHeCW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-b5C-A4Jg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3-v4VYGDYc&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fIuJ0q2Co&feature=fvw

Tracy said...

Ha! Don't get my new car. It's in the shop for the third time!!
But Chris LOVES the sales part of it. He enjoys going back and forth with the salesmen negotiating price. I just sit there and wait for the game to be over so I can have my new car.
My friend has the Pilot and loves it.
Susana's husband works for Mercedes if you're in the mood to really splurge, give him a call :)