Wednesday, March 2, 2011


An update but no pictures.  Most recent events to share are...
  1.   Last week Baylin and I got sick with strep throat.  We were down for the count.  Lots of sleeping leaving Ira in charge.  He had to take a couple of days off work to help out.  Poor guy was done with it after those couple of days of doing it all. 
  2. After telling my mom of all the things Hunter is climbing he had to go and top it all.  I couple days ago Ira had a feeling he should go check on Hunter and went into the boys' room to find him bouncing ON THE TOP BUNK OF THE BUNK BEDS!  Needless to say no pictures were taken of that event and since that day the ladder is put up ever morning to prevent future trips to the top for Hunter.  Why is the shortest man walking the one in the most trouble?!!!
  3. 2 weeks ago I put on my wedding ring and it would not come off that night and not until just a couple of days ago.  Never happened before.  My finger started swelling really bad and it looked like it could pop.  I iced my finger, covered it in oil, took allergy meds (did decrease swelling but not all the way) put soap on it, covered it in vaseline, covered it in cooking lard, and finally with my dad's final advice applied tape around it like a compression sock.  After a couple days of doing that it came off!!!  It is believed that I must have had a allergic reaction to the cleaning solution I had used on my ring prior to putting in on and may not have rinsed it off well enough before putting it on.  Won't make that mistake again. 

No comments: