This is the look Hunter gave me after I told him to pick up an egg on his first easter egg hunt.
Baylin holding the goods. I could not get him to open his eyes at all that day.
Samuel on a mission.
I thought this picture was funny. Poor Hunter was not happy.
Hunter putting an easter egg in his bucket. After the first day practicing on Easter he knew what to do.
Samuel has been taking swimming lessons and really doing well. This is him jumping in at the deep end.
Practicing how to use his arms.
On the last day of lessons Samuel got to go down this slide two times. He loved it!
.
We went to the Wild Life Experience to try it out since someone gave us a free pass. Would not do it again.
This is what the boys did throughout the visit. Covered their ears because everything was really loud.
Hunter thought it was cool to go right up to the crocodile until its head moved. Then he ran away crying.
1 comment:
Heather, your boys are growing so much. Cute family shots.
Post a Comment