Sunday, December 11, 2011


I Am A Lucky Man
The other day I was looking through our camera and saw 114 pictures of my Lovely Wife. I started to laugh because I had not seen so many pictures of her on the camera. I asked her, "why she took so many pictures of herself." Her reply, "I needed to have the right picture for my profile on Mormon.org, they said you need to have a picture that shows you are happy to share the gospel." I think it is awesome that my wife made her profile. I am still in shock that after 9 LONG years that this amazing woman said, "YES" to marry me. She is even more amazing now then she was, when I first met her. What I find humors is that it took 114 pictures to do so. I looked through all the pictures and found a bunch of pics. Heather could of used, I am only posting 4 and I would like for you our friends to please tell me what is wrong with these pictures.








2 comments:

D.B. said...

I'm not foolish enough to take that bait, but she does look different w/ her hair dark and short. Sorry we didn't make it for the party... it's just as well, Colby and Kinley threw up most of Sat., Teagan started that night. Ugh! If you know how to do it, it would be cool to do one of those videos where it compresses all of her photos together :)

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Ira, you are one lucky son of a B. You did well with this one! Heather is beautiful and awesome to put up with you. I married up as well and am grateful too. Thanks for expressing your gratitude. I am sure she is happy to hear it.