Friday, March 9, 2012
Okay folks. To clear up any confusion due to Ira doing the posting. Yes I am pregnant. Haven't felt much like blogging since most of the time I'd rather lay down but since I am on a roll right now accomplishing things on the computer today I should get this updated too. I'm just barely in my second trimester and waiting for the morning sickness to be a thing in the past but for now we are in survival mode. Ira has done awesome at picking up the slack. Poor guy is not sleeping much between laundry that is never caught up, dishes always needing done, cooking, or running to the store for something else we forgot we were out of. Who knows when the next post will happen. Maybe when we found out what we are having in about a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! I am so excited for you. I haven't been blogging lately. I have kind of lost interest. But I decided to get on and look at blogs and I am so glad that I did. Yeah for another baby. I can't wait to hear what you are having.
Yeah for another Baby! Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you are having! I hope you start to feel better soon! And I think your boys are so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment