Thursday, May 29, 2008




Baylin doing his daily push-ups and one of him sleeping with his bunny.

4 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Who is counting for him? forty-nine, fifty!

Kim said...

He is getting so big so fast! :) I was excited to see new posts!!! I want to go to the beach!!!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I don't know if you remember me (Sara Beaudry from hockey out in Utah). I saw an old picture with Ira in it and thought I would google him and see if I could figure out what you guys are up to!! Looks like you are doing well, thank goodness for google and blogs!! haha. I'd love to hear from you... email is sara.beaudry@gmail.com

annie said...

Wow your children are growing fast! I am sorry I erased all of my messages accidently so that is why i am contacting you like this. OUr house is actually under a renters contract for the next little while so it is not on the market currently (it is a lease to own thing) but AZ is a total buyers market so I am sure your friend will have no trouble finding something! Thanks for thinking of us though! We miss you guys!