Friday, May 9, 2008

Hi all!!! Just thought I would say we are doing well. Ira is getting the hang of the door to door sales and I am not getting lost near as often when I'm out and about. The weather here is nice, but it changes all day long. I have learned to keep the jackets in the car for every trip out. You never know when it will be cold here. Soon I will make a trip to Walmart and put our pictures of disk so that I can add pictures again to our blog.
Baylin officially has one tooth and one is taking it's time. He is also rocking back and forth on his knees, so any day now he will crawl forward (currently he goes backwards and walks on his hands and feet).
Samuel is good, but wishing for kids to play with. Here up and get out here Wylie!!!! He talks to everyone he sees when we are out and still speaks greek to everyone until he gets to know you.
Me, I think I'm going to color my hair again. Nothing else to do, right?...Besides, I only paid a dollar for it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Morgan is going through Sam withdrawals!!! Every time we walk to the mail box...SAM? SAM? SAM? I got your message with your new number so I will be giving you a call!