Say CHEESE!!!!!
First of all I had a hard time getting everyone's blog addresses back after switching my template. I have never had my stuff deleted before when changing my template, but this time it did. Does anyone know how to prevent that so you don't lose your stuff?
First of all I had a hard time getting everyone's blog addresses back after switching my template. I have never had my stuff deleted before when changing my template, but this time it did. Does anyone know how to prevent that so you don't lose your stuff?
The boys were playing outside so I brought the camera to take a few shots. I love the one of the two of the smiling at each other.

It was so hard to get Baylin to stay still long enough with the glasses still one his face to get this picture.
Ira found this dessert idea in one of our recipe books and gave it a try. He was pretty proud of the presentation. What do you think? It was yummy. He made one for me with caramel drizzled all over it.
Turn up the volume so you can hear Baylin talking to me.
2 comments:
Good stuff!
Wow, in that picture with the glasses on, Samuel looks a lot like his daddy! Got your great smile, too!
Post a Comment