Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Boys and New Computer

My baby
Our computer was giving us a lot of trouble with a virus that was eating away everything.  So we had to erase our hard drive hoping that would solve the problem.  It solved some problems, but created new ones.  A big one was that every time you would get on the internet it would disconnect us.  Some days more often than others.  The last couple of days of use it was not letting me get on at all.  It was very frustrating and it worried Ira since he was starting school this Wednesday.  So thanks to Uncle Sam coming with great timing we were able to try out a new baby.  This is our computer.  It is so tiny.  Lots to learn about it since it is soooo different from windows, but we are hoping that we will come to love it as much as every other mac owner.




Samuel was so proud of himself for putting his bike helmet on all by himself and snapping it.  I did not tell him that he put in on backwards.  We'll work on that later.
You can't see it as well as you would have with different lighting and such, but you can see the spike right down the middle of his head.  I love that his hair will do the fun stuff.  I can't do anything with Samuel's hair because it is so course.  We had gone to the doctor the day this was taken and the doctor kept commenting on his cool hair do. 
Samuel showing is support of one of his favorite stores, Target.  They gave him all these stickers and not to mention a great deal on his underware and winter coat for next winter.  I love their clearance!!!!!
Samuel wanted him and Baylin to put hats and their winter boots on and play with guns.  I thought these were a couple cute pics.  Mean while Baylin has his pacifier in his mouth.

A picture of what Ira and I did for V-day.  They were yummy!!!!
Not a whole lot else going on.  The kids have been sick for the second week now and sharing with Ira and I.  So coughing, runny noses, and sinus headaches.  Lots of fun.

No comments: