Ira is back in school! He started this past Wednesday. He is all excited to be finally back in school so he can move on from massage. Ira will be finishing his BA in Criminal Justice with an emphasis in computer crimes. It will take him about 1 to 1 1/2 years to finish. Hooray for that!!! I'm glad it won't take long. So we are getting used to the new schedule of him juggling work, school, homework, scouts, and the family.
5 comments:
Good Luck, Brother! Hang in there and do good! We know you will!
Good luck.
Wow. I sure wish we could muster up the money and time to go back to school! Good for you, Ira!
How exciting for Ira! Good luck to him and congrats. I know he'll do great!
Oh that is awesome. I hope all good grades for you!
Your blog is so cute Heather! Your boys are getting so big. And so Handome!
Post a Comment