
Done!
This is what I felt like this week. And no matter how many fans we had it was still over 90 degrees in our apartment when it was time to put the kids to bed at night. Nobody was sleeping until late at night when it started to cool down. Sunday night our AC started making a different sound and not working. On Monday we found out that we needed a new motor and it would be in the next day. Sounds great right?!!! That is what I thought. I only have to deal with the heat for one day. We can do this, NOT. One day turned in to all week! The company that the part gets ordered from did not have the motor in stock and had to order themselves. So not until Friday was it fixed. I'm glad it is done. I noticed that as I was walking around today it was with a smile because now it feels so nice in my home again. My kids slept well last night and no one was up past midnight (like the prior night). Hooray!!!!! I am happy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment