Swim time fun!
Ira remembered the camera today and took some pictures of everyone having fun at the pool. The above pic I thought was a nice air shot of Samuel.
Ira remembered the camera today and took some pictures of everyone having fun at the pool. The above pic I thought was a nice air shot of Samuel.
Samuel has been asking to touch a horse non stop. The Relief Society Pres. was kind enough to let us visit her horses. It took Samuel a while to warm up to the big animal, but by the end of an hour he finally sat on the horse. I got this one picture of him on the horse before the battery completely died on me. Two days after that visit he tells me he is ready to ride a horse. HA! I think it will take more visits touching and sitting on the horse before he will allow us to do that.
1 comment:
Wow Ira got some good pictures today. I especially like the one that Samuel looks like he is leaning into the pool, that was great!
Post a Comment