
This is what I feel like lately. I hate how emotional I get when I am pregnant. Last night laying down for bed I could not get comfortable and everything hurt. In my head I'm thinking "so it begins...already?!!!" I don't remember being uncomfortable and hurting this early with the other two, but this time it is harder. So I fight back the tears to cry over not getting comfortable and tell myself I'm being way to emotional. I am really. We went to the zoo and watched a wildlife show and I CRIED!!!! I was hoping no one was looking at me. All it was was birds flying and animals doing tricks. I cry over people winning on tv for a game show. Oh the fun of being a woman and being pregnant. Way tooooo many hormones flying around. On the flip side of my emotional roller coaster I am currently not crying and I have been feeling the baby kick on a regular basis now. So that makes it fun (for the moment..haha) knowing the baby is doing well and growing. I'll leave you with one last thing. Isn't it the truth.

2 comments:
I like that last cartoon....that is what our babies want I believe it!! That's so nice that you can feel him moving now. I have come up with more boy names I'll let you know next time I see you.
lol I don't miss the crying over silly things, or being unconfortable, and all the fun rollercoaster days...but being able to feel the baby in you is so amazing and wonderful. I hope you guys enjoy and how fun to have another boy. Wow I don't know if I could do it...lol.
Post a Comment