That time of year. That time in life. Sniff sniff....
I knew that this was the year Samuel needed to start pre-school. It is time. He needed to be with other kids his age and prepare him for kindergarten next year. He started Wednesday the 19th. So here he is on his first day right before he enters the school. It didn't even bother him one bit. He went right in, hung up his bag, and walked in his classroom not even saying goodbye to me!!! The next day Ira dropped him off for school and Samuel told him to stay in the car and he would go by himself. Of course Ira went with him, but wow!!! He is totally ready for this. When I picked him up the same day this was our conversation.
Mom: "What did you do today?"
Samuel:"Played with the guys."
Mom:"What else did you do?"
Samuel:"Ate their food."
Mom:"What else did you do?"
Samuel:"I don't know."
Okay then. He even asked if he can go back to school the same day. Now he has to wait until next week. This will be a new independence for him. I'm glad he is enjoying it so fast.
I knew that this was the year Samuel needed to start pre-school. It is time. He needed to be with other kids his age and prepare him for kindergarten next year. He started Wednesday the 19th. So here he is on his first day right before he enters the school. It didn't even bother him one bit. He went right in, hung up his bag, and walked in his classroom not even saying goodbye to me!!! The next day Ira dropped him off for school and Samuel told him to stay in the car and he would go by himself. Of course Ira went with him, but wow!!! He is totally ready for this. When I picked him up the same day this was our conversation.
Mom: "What did you do today?"
Samuel:"Played with the guys."
Mom:"What else did you do?"
Samuel:"Ate their food."
Mom:"What else did you do?"
Samuel:"I don't know."
Okay then. He even asked if he can go back to school the same day. Now he has to wait until next week. This will be a new independence for him. I'm glad he is enjoying it so fast.
2 comments:
I sure wish Pre-school was more available here. It'd cost me $150 a week to send Sariah to Pre-School...Heaven knows I can't afford that! I'm so glad Samual is having such an easy time!
Oh, it comes way too fast when they think they don't need their mommies. My middle-schooler doesn't even want me to get up in the morning with him. And he'd die if his friends saw me wave goodbye to him in the morning :(
Samuel looks too cute!
Post a Comment