The boys were in need of new shoes. We don't normally have them get cartoons but these were pretty cool. You can change the webbing on Samuel's shoes.
One day when it was time to pick Samuel up from school it had started to sprinkle as I was loading the two younger ones for the ride to school. Not a big deal sprinkles happened and they stop before you know it....except this day. We turn on to a couple different streets and the sprinkle has turned in to a rain that now requires with windshield wiper blades to be used. Still not too big of a deal. Get to the school and I am unloading the kids to go inside for Samuel and it starts POURING down rain like a bucket!!! It the few minutes that it had already rained it had caused big puddles that covered your feet. I got wet up to my knees, Baylin did not really get wet because I carried him under the umbrella, Samuel only got his shoes and little bit of his shorts, I however could not keep Dakota still long enough under the cover and he got drenched!!!! The whole time running Dakota would say, "My mom says water won't hurt anything. My mom says water won't hurt anything." Sure didn't hurt but boy we were wet.
2 comments:
Oh, my gosh! I love those Spidey shoes! I wish I had a boy young enough to wear them. Cute pics!
Hey, Alcantaras! We are having a party this Friday night because we have a house and we can! We would love to see you if you don't have plans! It will start at 6:30-ish. Our address is 17032 Motsenbocker Way in Parker. It is basically off Lincoln and Jordan. We hope you can make it!
Post a Comment