Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Okay, so not in order as it happened but you still get to see them all. Baylin turned 2 last week. We had a pinata (reason for ghost head on his head), candy, and yummy cake. We also went to the Children's Museum in the morning.
Enjoying a piece of candy off of his cake.

Can you tell that it is suppose to be a bat? What do you think? Not bad for homemade.

Samuel in the firetruck.



Samuel giving my parents their teeth exam at the vet clinic.

Baylin only wanted to play with the kittens.


This tree house play area was cool. They had tunnels underneath to crawl through. Baylin conned grandma to go through repeatedly.


Samuel at the work station.



How tall are you?!!! I think Baylin was helping himself out standing on his tiptoes.

The kids basketball court was cute. The boys went back in like 3 times they liked it so much. And of course look who is doing all the work. Poor grandma got a workout with Baylin that day. He loved it though.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a fun birthday! That cake is really good! I'm impressed. I always run to the store at the last minute to buy mine, so you're amazing!
Love the Halloween blog look!

D.B. said...

Did I miss something, where were you in these pics? Happy Birthday Baylin