
Hungry Vacuum....
So why is my vacuum so hungry? I don't know, but lately I (and now Ira) are having a really hard time keeping unwanted items from the mouth of the vacuum. Ira had told me the other day that he vacuumed up Baylin's sock and had to dig through the bag to get it, yuck!!! Prior to that I have gotten a hold of the boys' toys and ruined a couple. So after Ira shared his sock story I was recalling it as I was getting ready to vacuum and told myself that I needed to be more careful about what I am doing when vacuuming to avoid those situations. No sooner did I tell myself that I then vacuumed up Samuel's belt for his pants. Whoops!! I could not believe I did that. I tear apart the vacuum assuming that it has to be stuck somewhere inside. Nope, it is in the bag. Should I say it again? YUCK! I took one look in the bag and decided the belt was not worth it and so it has remained there since. I really hate to vacuum.
4 comments:
Wow, what kind of vacuum do you have? I don't have enough suction on mine to get stuff like that to go through it!! I want what you have!!! LOL!!
haha I can't believe you vacuumed up a belt! A sock I can see but a belt..that makes me laugh!
I recommend you turn on more lights and do a walk thru of each room before you vacuum. Man, your vacuum really SUCKS!!!
It sounds like your vacuum really sucks! As I typed this I saw that Dave and Bridgette already did. Sigh...Always late.
Post a Comment