Conversations with my boys
Samuel "Hunter was in your belly mommy?"
Me "Yep, but not anymore."
Samuel "I don't have a baby in my belly anymore either."
Me "That is good."
Samuel was having a rough day and was crying in the car.
Baylin "Samuel look at me, look at me are you okay?"
Baylin "Samuel look at me, look at me are you okay?"
Samuel "No I am sad."
Baylin "You're sad? It's okay."
Samuel goes around saying he smells things like monkeys, bats, or hamburgers and french fries. One day while at home Samuel says
"Mom I smell something."
Me "Oh yeah what is it?" (Expecting one of the answers above)
Samuel "I smell your butt mommy."
Me "Ha ha!!!" Oops no more beans for me. Gross but funny! (To me)
A couple of nights ago the boys had just finished a bath and were suppose to be getting dressed. They were not listening and Ira came over to help out.
Ira "Boys what are you suppose to be doing right now?"
Samuel "Getting dressed."
Baylin "Uh?"
Ira "Get dressed now please."
Samuel starts getting dressed and then asked Ira
"What are you suppose to be doing daddy?"
Ira "Uh?"
Me "HA!!!" Ira was suppose to be at the computer writing his paper for his Organized Crime class that was due by 10pm that night and it was 7pm at this time with not a whole lot of paper started. Busted!!!
So many more conversations that I wish I had written down at the time they took place so we could remember these moments and laugh.
Samuel "Hunter was in your belly mommy?"
Me "Yep, but not anymore."
Samuel "I don't have a baby in my belly anymore either."
Me "That is good."
Samuel was having a rough day and was crying in the car.
Baylin "Samuel look at me, look at me are you okay?"
Baylin "Samuel look at me, look at me are you okay?"
Samuel "No I am sad."
Baylin "You're sad? It's okay."
Samuel goes around saying he smells things like monkeys, bats, or hamburgers and french fries. One day while at home Samuel says
"Mom I smell something."
Me "Oh yeah what is it?" (Expecting one of the answers above)
Samuel "I smell your butt mommy."
Me "Ha ha!!!" Oops no more beans for me. Gross but funny! (To me)
A couple of nights ago the boys had just finished a bath and were suppose to be getting dressed. They were not listening and Ira came over to help out.
Ira "Boys what are you suppose to be doing right now?"
Samuel "Getting dressed."
Baylin "Uh?"
Ira "Get dressed now please."
Samuel starts getting dressed and then asked Ira
"What are you suppose to be doing daddy?"
Ira "Uh?"
Me "HA!!!" Ira was suppose to be at the computer writing his paper for his Organized Crime class that was due by 10pm that night and it was 7pm at this time with not a whole lot of paper started. Busted!!!
So many more conversations that I wish I had written down at the time they took place so we could remember these moments and laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment