Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life in a blink of an eye.


We went to a Purim party that friends of ours at church were throwing. Everyone was suppose to dress up. The food was yummy. It didn't sound so appealing, but once I tried it I could not believe how tasty it was. I love food. I can't wait to celebrate this holiday again next year for the food.

On a day that I was really wanting to end before we had even made it through half of the day this happens. We had just dropped Samuel off at school and were driving home when Baylin says, "my hands mommy my hands." I'm thinking what????? I look in the rear view mirror to find him with blood all over. My thought was really, Really!! Today is not a day for this. We get out of the car at home and our neighbor said from up on his balcony "wow he really enjoyed his food". I had to tell him it was not food. Yuck! So I gave him a bath and sent him down for his nap hoping he would not have another bleed while napping so that I would not have to clean his bedding and him again. Luckily we made it through nap time and it started again after he got up. Glad that day is over.

I have had my current piano for almost 4 years now with no piano bench. I really wanted a bench but could never find one the right color or height. Well I have had a couple of positive experiences recently with Craigs list so I thought I would try for the bench again. Here it is!! I even talked them down on price. I am such a good haggler. The prior good experiences were getting a double stroller/infant car seat/two bases and kid table and 2 chairs. I'm so excited over what I got that now I am looking for a bigger dining table with a bench for the right price!!!!

Hunter sporting his gear. Sadly I can't think of whoever this team is he is wearing, but it is Ira's team. The only sport in my world is baseball so I only know those teams.

Poor Samuel had a rough time with getting pretty sick due to allergies (now we know) that put him in the ER with an asthma attack that meds at home were not helping. Since this happened we had him tested for allergies and found out he has a very strong allergy to GRASS, weeds, and get this sagebrush. We will find out in a couple of weeks the game plan from the doctor. The poor kid was poked all over his back and then had to have his blood drawn. Needless to say that by the time he had to do the blood he had had enough.

Ira was so proud of the dinner he made he took a picture of it. It did taste good all except the oranges those were gross after cooked.

This is English Trifle. Nope not spelled wrong. Just as they spell it. This sucker was YUMMY. I mean YYYYYUUUUUMMMMYYY! Two slices of pound cake, vanilla pudding mixed with cool whip, almonds, mini chocolate chips, and strawberries. Holy cow it was great!! I ate it two nights in a row it was so good. Isn't it beautiful?!!


2 comments:

D.B. said...

Seems interesting to be celebrating the deliverance of the Jews. What brought that about? The team is the 'Canes' (Miami Hurricanes). Does Baylin have thin blood or something? Sounds like Samuel has severe Hayfever(I'm allergic to those things too, but I've only had allergy induced asthma when we lived in OR, where they harvest grass seed and have lots of pollen), he didn't find the allergy testing therapuetic like accupuncture huh :)? Umm the Trifle looks better than the dinner, sorry Ira.

Melissa said...

We have that same weird nebulizer mask. What the heck is that thing? Does Baylen have lots of nosebleeds? I'm so sorry you have to go to the hospital so often! You guys should be on a first-name basis by now!