Take it while you can... I can't believe that I got a couple more pictures up with not a whole lot of fight. The one above is my favorite picture that I took of Ira. I was trying to get this one to work yesterday and it would not come up, but persistence is the key. I like the way his body is posed as the board and him are in the air. Pretty cool action shot I thought.
Denver Nature and Science Museum.
Last month Samuel's class went on a field trip to check out the dinosaurs and space exhibits. These statues were out in front of the museum.

Samuel working the controls for a space ship like an astronaut.

Baylin checking out something in space (can't remember what).

Play time with daddy outside last month (??) building a fort that was immediately destroyed by Samuel as soon as it was erected. He loved it.

1 comment:
Nice pics, nice moves :)
Post a Comment