Samuel on the last day of preschool with his teacher Ms. Cathy. She was a great teacher for Samuel and he just loved her. I can't believe he will be going to Kindergarten. Crazy!!!
So fun catching up on your family! I'm in CA and will see Susie and her growing family this weekend. Did you know she is having her fifth baby?! I know -- she's the fertile one in the family! Your kids are getting soooo big!
3 comments:
I hear ya! Sariah starts kindergarten in the fall too. My last baby is going to school...They're growing up SOOO fast!
So fun catching up on your family! I'm in CA and will see Susie and her growing family this weekend. Did you know she is having her fifth baby?! I know -- she's the fertile one in the family!
Your kids are getting soooo big!
What gets me is that you were one of my "Young Women", and here we both are...sending a child to kindergarten. Who'd have guessed it?
Post a Comment