Monday, July 5, 2010


As usual I can't get pictures to upload on here to show you but here is what I have from Samuel's birthday at Pirates Cove last month.  One of Samuel being buried in the sand by our good friends the Redfearns that joined us on that day.  Also a cute picture of Hunter chillin in the car seat.  Hunter did a great job at Pirates Cove played a little in the water and took a good nap.  Everyone got to take turns playing in the water and hanging with Hunter when he was not in the water.  My parents came with us and now I want them to go with us each year!  It was fun having them there and to go on the slides with my mom (first time I was not pregnant or out of state during the summers in Colorado).  I was a little scared going at first since it had been so long since I have done rides like that, but after the first time I was ready to do it again!  Baylin had a good experience this year in the water.  Much more fun with him this year than last.  Last year all he did was cry and then by the end fell asleep with me holding him.  This time he stayed awake the whole time and played for 4 hours!!!  I was so excited that all the kids had done so well that I want to go again!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

YooHoo! Glad you got to have fun on the water slides. Too bad you don't have those pictures up!