Sunday, September 12, 2010


B. Y. WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!


On Saturday Sept. 11th we got 4 tickets to the Air Force vs BYU game. We all had a good time and Heather loved seeing the TWO JETS fly over before the game. I know since BYU lost the game there will be some people who will not be a church due to mourning. To all those fans, you know who you are, the CHURCH is TRUE and you need to have more faith in your team.

4 comments:

D.B. said...

Woo hoo, not that we did any better, but we played #6 in the nation. You should email this to Clark lol

Tracy said...

How fun that you got to go! Those are great pictures!

Miller Family said...

Hey, Sharon Hempy, a lady at work, told me that one of you girls had a child who just had surgery and that your mom & dad are out there. What's goin' on? We're worried about you guys! I am thinking it's Gwen's since she said new baby. Let me know.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I wish I was there with you guys. Sounds like a good game with lots of emotion and pride for nation.