Thursday, September 9, 2010


Because it works!!! I actually got pictures on here quickly today! So you can see my cute kids being such big boys. Ira gave Samuel and Baylin their first shave the other day. It took shaving cream and a baby spoon to do the job. The boys thought it was great cause they are just like dad.And I could not resist taking this shot. Hunter figured out that he can stand underneath the table. This is the smile he gives every time he has victory. He is so proud of himself every time he stands up to something new. And boy is he ever mad when he falls down after a triumph. He is so stinking cute!

1 comment:

Annie said...

So fun to find your blog! Graham wanted to be like Tommy and tried to shave... the only problem was that Tommy left his razor out and Graham used the real thing. Luckily it wasn't too bad, just a little cut on his top lip. I don't think Graham wants to shave again for quite some time!