Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!!
I will warn you now there are no pictures in this post I will have to add them later. Hunter turned 1 today!! It seems crazy that a year has pasted by so fast. I kind of want him to stay my baby and not grow up. Hold on to his small little body and squeeze and kiss him. So at a year he is weighing in at 17 pounds and 8 ounces and 27 1/4 inches. Short little man. None the less as cute as can be. I love his expressions and how much he likes to talk. He thinks that everyone should be paying attention to him and he has a smile for everyone (except the most recent visit to see Santa that all he did was stare). New things he is in to are getting in to the cabinets in the kitchen, pull out the movies from the case, and turning off the surround sound to the computer. He thinks his brothers are the funniest people ever and they can always make him laugh the hardest. He also thinks that if you are sitting at the computer you must be calling his grandma and papa in Ohio so he must sit on your lap and if you don't he will otherwise let you know with a good scream and possible fit throwing. It is an absolute joy to have him in our family and we love him to pieces!!! Love you and happy birthday little man!!!

No comments: