Fire, fire!!!!! Really there was. Christmas day at my sister's we were all standing around in the kitchen getting the final things done before eating. The next thing I know my sister has the oven open and the green bean casserole it on fire!!!! It was comical to watch her throw baking soda all over everything to get the fire out. Afterwards all you could taste was baking soda in the air. The was gross. Now it is a funny story to share. We also had one more food mishap that day. When my other sister arrived she had surprised my sister Gwen with a strawberry pie. She made it all the way to the front door and as Gwen opened the door my sister dropped the pie. It was so sad, but a nice thought none the less.
Anyone want to try a taste? Green bean casserole with a hint of charred baking soda. Yummm....
"I wish I were taller, I wish I were a baller..." Is that how it goes? Ira thought it would be funny to take a picture of Samuel and me showing how much Samuel has left before he outgrows me. Okay so not a whole lot left and he is only 5. So he will probably pass me by the age of 8. Crazy!!! He is growing fast and Baylin is right behind him.
The snow finally came!!! Right before Christmas break was over for Samuel we got snow!! It was so fun this year!!! Baylin totally had fun this year. A total improvement from last year when he cried the whole time wanting nothing to do with it. Hunter even enjoyed himself and would want another turn after already going down.
This was the look on Baylin's face the whole time we played outside!!! I love it!!!
Me and my boys!! See even Hunter was smiling!!!
Getting ready to go down again.
Caught them having fun as they were sliding down the hill.
Samuel posed for every picture. This is him as he was going down the hill. Ham!!!
Two man tube that had become a 3-4 man tube that day.
This was the first picture taken before they took their first ride down. I love it!!! It turned out so well.
New Year's Eve morning we were out playing in the snow during Hunter's nap. Would you believe it was me who kept saying can we go in now? I was cold. It was not even 10 degrees out yet (by the way that was to be the high that day) and they did not care. Red cheeks and runny noses they were having fun playing. They stayed out for an hour before I got them to come back in. Then we spent the rest of the day being asked if they could go out again. I took them out one more time before bed when it was even colder than that morning. Nothing bothered them.
Hunter in his Christmas p.j.s
A couple pics from Samuel's party at school. They had each of the teachers provide an activity in their classroom for the kids. They made snowmen to hang on our tree, gingerbread houses, snowmen made of marshmallows, pumpkin playdo, and played popcorn bingo!!
Baylin got the dinosaur train!!! Plus he now has the whole family of dinosaurs! With all of them out and with him all the time I am getting confused who he is holding but he keeps it straight all the time.
One of the things Samuel has been talking about for over a month before Christmas was star wars legos with the orange guy (still have no clue what he is) but that is what Samuel always called him. He was in heaven that he got two boxes of legos and each came with the orange guy.
This is Hunter with his first official bowl of cereal. He has had it many times but not like this. Shortly after I did have to dump out the cereal on his tray or otherwise pick up the mess that would be all over the floor.
This kids is always trying to get in the trash. It is gross!!!!! I came out to find him on the floor enjoying the remains of a yogurt from the trash. He was covered in it. That was so awful.
I got a good picture of the dudes piling up.
1 comment:
thats a pretty serious post, looks like fun
Post a Comment