Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Okay everybody we are off!! We are heading to California for the summer. Ira has an opportunity to work for Clark Pest Control in Salinas. So all of our stuff ( which has added up over the last 6 years) is being shoved in boxes and we are out of here!!! We are leaving on the 19th of April. So when we come back to Colorado I might actually be dark enough to have the skin color my kids have without a day in the sun. Ira has 100 days of working and lots of goals he wants to achieve. So we hope to come back debt free and money in our pockets. What would that be like?!!! I am excited for the boys to see the ocean for the first time. I think Samuel will really enjoy it, it's water. Until next time............Love, Heather

No comments: