
Today was just a wet day all the way around. First Samuel took the baby bath tub out of the regular tub before it finished draining and got the side of his pant leg completely wet. I was not going to change him over that. I would let it dry. Then we went for a walk outside. Samuel has a favorite hill that he loves to climb. It is pretty steep and muddy today. I was not going to climb up it with Baylin strapped to me. But of course Samuel climbed up to the top. I told him to turn around and come back down SLOWLY. Which means to any kid (or maybe just mine) RUN. So he starts running down the hill and did not make it too far before falling. Not too bad just the back of his pants and coat got
soaking wet. What does he do right after he gets up? Starts running again and falls. So now we are getting really wet. He gets to the bottom and decides to walk in the snow to clean of his shoes so now his shoes are wet (little converse material shoes, the perfect kind to get wet really quick). Then he starts up the hill walking in the snow and I tell him to come right back down before he falls. He turns around and falls right in the muddy snow. Now the back of is clothes are not only wet, but muddy too. In an effort to prevent anymore mishaps we went to get the mail and stay away from anything that can get him more wet or muddy. Wouldn't you know that right in front of the mail box is a little stream flowing because of the snow melting. Who decides to stomp (not step or walk around it) right in the middle of it, it was not me. So now I decide what the heck you might as well continue the party and get wet while you can because Samuel was going inside to be changed anyway. I go ahead and tell Samuel to run under the water dripping from the covered parking and get his head wet too. He loved that!!!! As pay back he had to let me take these pictures so that everyone can remember what little boys are like, messy!!!!! Hopefully you can see that his pants were wet all the way past his knees and the mud of the white shirt. Gotta love it.


No comments:
Post a Comment