Thursday, November 13, 2008

It looks like the zoo, but it is not. (ha! ha!)
So Wednesday Ira had the day off of work from both jobs. Don't know how that happened, but we were excited to have him all day. Cub Scouts was even cancelled for the night (hooray!!). Ira wanted to surprise Samuel and take him to the zoo since he asks every day. So as we were packing up to leave I handed Samuel the camera to carry and he looks at me and says "we're going to the zoo"!!! Of course Ira wanted to keep him guessing so he told him no. The picture of Samuel in his car seat is what I got as he saw the sign at the entrance of the zoo.




















































Hockey Player
I was watching Baylin as he picked up a ball that was on the coffee table and walked to the kitchen with the hockey stick in hand. So I grabbed the camera to take a video. Not bad for a 13 month old to be hitting a ball around with a hockey stick, huh?

No comments: