Thursday, November 20, 2008

POOPING!!!!






Yes there is a photo that you may not want to see, but it is a momentus occassion for me. And yes I was the one to take the picture of the poop. Samuel has been peeing in the potty for four weeks now and wearing underwear. He, however, has been terrified to go #2. On Monday, November 17, he did it!!!! He has even done it since then. I am so excited for this move into the future of pooping in the potty. Hooray for Samuel!!!! I am so proud of you. Now the cake and candles is because all he wanted to do to celebrate was blow out candles. He did not want to eat the cake, have candy, or go to Chuck-E-Cheeses. So he blew out candles 4 or 5 times and was happy. Works for me.


Why kids have to take a bath every day.


If your kids are like mine than they do things like in the pictures to the left. Baylin's messy hands going in to his hair leaving remains of food. He, of course, is having a great time. Maybe it is because he knows that he gets to take a bath after he is done. Silly kid.


















3 comments:

D.B. said...

So um, some things that are amazing, still don't warrant pictures. I didn't need to see Samuel's poop, I see plenty.
Concrapulations Samuel! Your a real crapper.

Miller Family said...

LOL! Ammon had the same issue with #2 and being a mom I am so not offended by the picture of poop! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

GROSS!!!! Absolutely GROSS!!!!

We got the package with the blankets! Very cool. They match the room with all the jungle animals on them. Thank you. You guys didn't need to do that, though it is appreciated and Leah will know she is loved by the Alcantaras!