Friday, November 7, 2008

MY BOYS



I found Samuel playing in his room with one of the easter baskets on his head. Silly kid.
The video is of Baylin walking. I finally got a decent video that shows how good he is getting at walking. Sorry that it happens to be right after the boys dumped every toy on to the floor. The place was trashed. Notice that Baylin even stood there for me as I turned back around in the hallway so that he could continue walking for me.
I have one more thing to share. We were watching some kind of show similar to cops one night and this cop had pulled a guy over. He had him standing next to the car and had asked if he had drugs on him. Of course the guy said no and then was told to open his mouth. As he did so you could see the drugs plain as day and he swallowed them. So the cop searched all over this guys mouth checking for drugs having him move his tongue around and tilt his head back, you know the stuff. So anyway, after the show Samuel turns to Ira and said very stern, "open your mouth now". Samuel had Ira tilt his head back and stick out his tongue. We could not stop laughing. Maybe Samuel will be a cop like is papa. Good thing he is practicing on his druggy daddy now, haha!!

1 comment:

D.B. said...

Nice video, I've yet to post one. It says you're leaving in 34 days. Where to?