Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Marque Trosper

Dear Mayo lover,
Wow!!! Where are you getting your facts from (Miracle Whip). Have you ever picked up a bottle of Miracle whip? Really????? http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Products/ProductInfoDisplay.aspx?&Product=2100064511&pf=true Everything about Miracle whip screams healthier than the so called Real Mayo. In comparing Mayo scored higher percentages on almost everything more fat, more calories. And the sugar you spoke of was only 1 gram. Not a ton as you stated. I will let this one slide and allow us to continue to be friends, but I'll have to ask you not to speak about my Miracle Whip that way again.
Your very forgiving friend, Ira

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm curious. What brought this on? Now I have to go compare the bottles.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

One spoon full of sugar is out of place in Mayo. I don't remember stating that Mayo was healthier, only that Miracle Whip was disgusting!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I appreciate your forgiveness too, but I am not certain I can publicly be friends with a MW lover!