Explaination
Ira's previous post about miracle whip verses mayo needs to be explained. First, this all started when our friend Marque (his blog is attached to ours so that you can see the post that started this) brought up how mayo is better (which I agree) than miracle whip. Ira was pointing out with the label that MW is healthier because of the ton of sugar comment Marque made. All in fun. I'm sure this debate can be used for many things that people prefer or dislike. Thank goodness for many varieties so that we each can choose what we like.
Ira's previous post about miracle whip verses mayo needs to be explained. First, this all started when our friend Marque (his blog is attached to ours so that you can see the post that started this) brought up how mayo is better (which I agree) than miracle whip. Ira was pointing out with the label that MW is healthier because of the ton of sugar comment Marque made. All in fun. I'm sure this debate can be used for many things that people prefer or dislike. Thank goodness for many varieties so that we each can choose what we like.
No comments:
Post a Comment