While my parents were in town we went to see the red rock off of I70. It was super cool to go see and super freezing. It was so windy and cold. We did not last too long outside. I want to go back during the summer so that we can hike around.
Baylin and Samuel got fish for Christmas from the Alcantara grandparents. Samuel picked out Elmo to hang out with the fish. There are a couple pics of Samuel helping to get the tank ready. Both boys are loving having the fish. Baylin is now saying fish since our new pets joined us. Samuel did ask the other day if we could now go get a horse, snake, and a cat. I asked if he wanted a dog too and he told me no, just the horse, snake, and cat. I think the cat would come before either of the other choices. I think I might develop and allergy to snakes so that we can never have one.
We went to the zoo during the day. The weather was nice and the sun was out, but no people were. We had only a hand full of people that we saw while at the zoo. Can't see any from this picture.
1 comment:
you know it's cold if ira's wearing pants ;0 loved the pet list, that's funny
Post a Comment