Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Beginnings

Since it is the new year I wanted to share something I recently heard that touched me. The Denver Broncos coach was just fired ( no I am not a fan, just saw him on the news) and said something that stuck with me. He said, "Tough times don't last, but tough people do". Just something to remember this year as we each go through our own struggles and life happens.
I am grateful for 2008 and the trials given to me. In the end it has made me stronger and increased my faith. I am truly blessed. I see the Lord's hand in my life daily and know that my needs are being taken care of because Heavenly Father hears and answers my prays in ways I have never expected. He knows me personally and reminds me that He is always there for me. I am continuously amazed by His power and the miracles that he performers on my behalf. I look forward to 2009 and journey ahead. Happy New Year and God bless everyone.

No comments: