Laughs
This is the image Ira saw when he was told "hands up" by Samuel. We could not help but laugh and take a picture.
This is the image Ira saw when he was told "hands up" by Samuel. We could not help but laugh and take a picture.
Okay. Two other moments with Samuel. Yesterday Samuel walked in to the bathroom to do his business and saw something left in the toilet (in his bathroom). He turned to me and this was the conversation.
Samuel-"yucky, that's daddy's"
Mommy-"Is daddy the only one who does yucky stuff in the toilet?"
Samuel-"Yes, yuck"
Second thing...
Today at 6:30 am Baylin woke up and was not quite ready to be awake and neither was I. So went and layed in my bed. Samuel of course followed back to my bed. He would not be quiet and leave Baylin alone for the life of any of us. The conversation.
Samuel-"Baylin's awake"
Mommy-"Samuel be quiet"
Samuel-"Can I hold him?"
Mommy-"No" At this point Samuel is rubbing Baylin's head and Baylin is swinging his hand at Samuel's.
Mommy-"Samuel do you know how to be quiet and leave Baylin alone right now?"
Samuel-"Shhhh" Then Samuel starts touching Baylin again and this is what I hear.
"Head, Shoulders, Head, Shoulders"
He is singing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. In the processes he is touching Baylin's head and shoulders. So as frustrating as it was at the moment that he could not, would not, be quiet it was cute that he started singing the song.
A note to exercise
As one of my goals (like ever year in my married life) this year is to exercise and lose weight. Samuel must know that and is trying to help me. We came in from snow tubing and he took off his gear and put in my Taebo dvd and said, "come on mom". I took it as a good opportunity to get my exercise in for that day. Then the next day after dinner, what does he do? He puts in the same disc again and says, "come on mom". In the end it worked and he got me to exercise at times I would not have and am greatful for my new exercise motivater. Thanks Samuel.
1 comment:
Ooh, can I borrow him? I need an excercise motivator.
Post a Comment