Sunday was an emotional day. I started out with crying as I took Samuel to Primary for the first time to be with his Sunbeam class. He is growing up and I felt like I had to let go a little bit more yesterday. So here is to my little Sunbeam. I love you an hope you love primary!
Okay, now for my laughing part of the day. After church Samuel wanted to take a bath and I had told him not until after dinner. He of course had already taken off his pants so he needed to put them back on. Normally there is no problem with that, he does it every day just fine. So I had left the room and headed off to read my book ( The Host ). He came in my room with his pants looking funny. I did not understand why his pants looked like he was wearing capris so I looked a little closer. I pulled up his shirt to find his underwear on the outside of his pants. I could not help but laugh. Silly kid. He didn't seem to be bothered by the change. He was running around and jumping on my bed. Thanks for the good laugh Samuel.

Now for my tribute to Baylin. He has been finding it funny to look at you upside down lately. So I had to take his picture. It has also found it funny to find ways to climb up on to the coffee table. Samuel has left the stool in the front room and Baylin uses it to climb up. So I have made sure that it does not get left behind for his help. But yesterday I found Baylin pulling the blankets out of the entertainment center and piling them up, stepping on them to assist himself in climbing on to the table. Smart little stinker.
1 comment:
Too funny.
Post a Comment