Thursday, April 16, 2009

Painting, Eggs, Candy!!!!
I took the boys to an activity on Saturday that the community was putting on. This was the funniest part of the activity. The boys enjoyed painting and Baylin got it all over himself. Thank goodness this stuff washes out. He even stepped in the yellow paint with his new shoes on.
I don't have any good pictures from the egg scramble. My kids were too scared with parents and kids pushing through to get the eggs and candy. We made up for it by having our own little hunt later the same day. Once Baylin found out that something was inside the eggs he wanted to stop and open each egg.
On Monday Samuel was hiding the eggs again in some of the same places he remembered us hiding them for him. We still have one egg missing. That happens every time and you find it way after the holiday is over. How does that happen?






1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe how much Samuel looks like Ira.