Monday, April 27, 2009

The day we had spaghetti Baylin thought he could not get the noodles in his mouth fast enough. This is what he looked like the whole time during dinner. And the picture of Baylin with flour on his face is from today. He was eating gold fish as I was making dinner. I put flour out on the counter to roll out the dough and Baylin came up to check things out. Right after that he put more fish in his mouth with a handful of flour. Needless to say he asked for a drink immediately.
Ira and I recently did a group date with others in our ward at church and played a game. Here are a couple silly pictures from that night. It was alot of fun.





A friend gave us a nice little toddler bed for Baylin recently so we decided to give it a try even though I kept saying I was going to wait longer this time. The picture is of the first night in his new bed. He did fall out of bed the first night, but not since then. Now if I can get him to not come in my room in the middle of the night we will be good. If it keeps up I am tempted to put the crib back together just so that I can sleep and deal with this another time in my life.

2 comments:

D.B. said...

What if you put a baby gate up so he can't get out of his room? Is that a fire hazard? Maybe not such a good idea.

Kristal said...

Cute pictures!