
Who wants a shot?
I don't think there is anyone who likes a shot, but everyone has to have them at some point. It is the sad part of the doctor's visit to see the nurse come in with the tray with 4 needles. Today was Baylin's turn. I never look forward to this day especially with him. He is a very happy kid you becomes the most unhappy child when he gets shots. He cries when you hold him or don't hold him. Thank goodness for tylenol and sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day.
I don't think there is anyone who likes a shot, but everyone has to have them at some point. It is the sad part of the doctor's visit to see the nurse come in with the tray with 4 needles. Today was Baylin's turn. I never look forward to this day especially with him. He is a very happy kid you becomes the most unhappy child when he gets shots. He cries when you hold him or don't hold him. Thank goodness for tylenol and sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day.
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry. Shots are the worst. I think they worse the older they get too. Ammon's Kindergarten shots were the absolute worst of all!
I hate shots too. You guys look way cute btw. We miss you.
Oh poor Baylin! I hope he's doing better today. BTW I love the new background!
Post a Comment