Random Sampler...
IT'S FIXED!!!!
I am sure our car is purring after all the things that have been recently fixed on it. We now have a new head gasket, valves, timing belt, timing belt tensioner spring, and pulley. The back door handle even works again!! It has been a while since our car has been reliable and it is so nice to have it working right again. Don't ever forget to do your 90,000 mile maintenance to prevent more damage and money spent. Lesson learned.
Explosive Diapers
It happened again. I have another child with explosive diaper syndrome. Yuck!!!! Hunter for the last two days has exploded up the back. Dang it!! I thought I got all that I would have to deal with from Samuel. That kid exploded everywhere when he went and it never just happened at home. It skipped Baylin (Thank you Heavenly Father!) but now has landed upon Hunter.

Apartment Living with 5
We must have a moment of silence for Ira. I was having one of my "I need everything organized" moments as often happens these days. Poor Samuel never knows where to find his underwear because I keep moving them thinking I am making their closet more organized. Well, I was having another one of those days yesterday evening and I attacked my closet. There is just no room living in an apartment with 5 peoples things. I hate clutter and having things left unorganized. Ira and I our sharing the closet with Hunter in addition to other items that needed a home, so not much room is found. I think in the 7 weeks Hunter has been with us I have rearranged our closet at least 4-6 times. Crazy!!! I know I am nuts! I just can't seem to be satisfied with the fact that living in an apartment is going to be cramped and be ok with it. I just can't! So as I was pulling everything out of my closet trying to figure out a better solution Ira comes in the room asking what he already knows. Yes I am reorganizing AGAIN (AAAHHHH!).
In our closet is the bassinet that Ira found at an antique shop before Samuel was born. So he has an attachment to it. I understand, but we also have no room and need to hold on to what we really need (shoes do not count or decor sorry rules are rules hehehe). So Ira offered to give up the bassinet to appease my psychotic nature. He did give it to a friend so he knows it is in good hands. So please pause in a moment of silence for Ira. What a good man to have so much patience with my needs no matter what time I decide to start the panic again. I love you Ira!!!
4 comments:
What kind of diapers are you using? I think it totally makes a difference as far as blowouts are concerned. None of my girls could wear Huggies, because they leaked every single time. You may need to switch brands.
Oh, by the way, do you want to come oragnize my house? Ira might feel better about that :)
so is there or isn't there room for us? :)
We did a 2 bedroom apartment for a year with 5 - the closets were seriously huge and we had a garage, but still definitely crazy making!
Post a Comment