1..2..3kids!!! Hunter is here! Weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inches long. The boys are excited he is here and both keep saying it is their turn to hold the baby. Tell you more later when we are settled in and have another ice pack.
Heather, you look so good and have such a cute little family!!! It's fun keeping up on your blog. I liked your next one too. I thought they were funny. Love you all very much! Merry Christmas and congratulations!!!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so beautiful! Good luck with the adjustment, and hooray for not being pregnant anymore!
Congrats! I'm so glad everyone is doing well. I hope everthing went smoothly for you. Lots of love to all!
Yay! He is adorable! I can't wait to hear more! (and see more!!!)
Sweet
Totally awesome! I love the name. Next time, don't tease me. I am glad all is well with Mom and child.
Congratulations, Heather and Ira! Great pictures...love to see a healthy baby and smiling momma!
Heather, you look so good and have such a cute little family!!! It's fun keeping up on your blog. I liked your next one too. I thought they were funny. Love you all very much! Merry Christmas and congratulations!!!
Post a Comment