The Count
I started off my day knowing that I have 10 days on the countdown. I was okay with that. Then this afternoon I get a phone call from the doctor's office telling me I have tested positive for a mild case of Preeclampsia. So now I have an induction scheduled for the 14th. My count has changed from 10 to 6 days. None of it seemed real already and now it really does not seem real. I am going to have a baby in 6 days. Shouldn't I be excited, scared, nervous, or some other emotion that I am not currently feeling? Maybe I will feel differently as it gets closer, not that I have too many of those left. Weird.......6 days. Maybe now I should start packing.
I started off my day knowing that I have 10 days on the countdown. I was okay with that. Then this afternoon I get a phone call from the doctor's office telling me I have tested positive for a mild case of Preeclampsia. So now I have an induction scheduled for the 14th. My count has changed from 10 to 6 days. None of it seemed real already and now it really does not seem real. I am going to have a baby in 6 days. Shouldn't I be excited, scared, nervous, or some other emotion that I am not currently feeling? Maybe I will feel differently as it gets closer, not that I have too many of those left. Weird.......6 days. Maybe now I should start packing.
3 comments:
YAY!!! It's baby time! I can't wait to meet Hunter. You probably will start feeling all those emotions Sunday, knowing that the next day is the BIG DAY.
Best of luck! I'll be thinking of you! Loved your christmas card. Thank You very much!
4 DAYS!!!! We are praying that all will be fine for mother and baby.
Post a Comment