I Want A Rematch Kyle
At work last week one of my clients told me about this indoor archery place that opened in April.
It sounded really neat the way she explained it, so I decided to go. I went with a friend name Kyle who had never shot a bow before. As you can see by the pics he did better than I did. We made jokes about how we only took pics of only the good shots and as you can see there are only TWO pics. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Here is there website http://nolimitsarchery.com/home.html
It sounded really neat the way she explained it, so I decided to go. I went with a friend name Kyle who had never shot a bow before. As you can see by the pics he did better than I did. We made jokes about how we only took pics of only the good shots and as you can see there are only TWO pics. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Here is there website http://nolimitsarchery.com/home.html


No comments:
Post a Comment